The journal publishes articles concerned with Ukraine’s future in culture, education, society, policy, technologies, law and public administration.
The strategic goal of the Ukrainian Policymaker journal is support of sustainable development of Ukraine in political, social, economic and cultural spheres through involving highly experienced international experts.
Journal publishes papers covered the following issues
- The articles that are submitted to the Ukrainian Policymaker follow a double blind peer-review procedure.
- Submitted papers must be clearly written in English. The mixture of American and British usage of English is not allowed whereas the both usages of English are accepted.
- The preferred mode of submission is as MS Word (.doc, docx) by email attachment to: email@example.com
- The target length for an article is 6,000-8,000 words (20,000-40,000 characters with spaces). If your article is longer than this, please contact the editorial office.
- The style (e.g. fonts, font size, spaces, margins, etc.) is adjusted by editors.
- It is suggested that figures, tables and formulae should be displayed with features of your software package (e.g. MS Word tools).
- The list of References (Bibliography) should appear at the end of the main text, and be listed in alphabetical order by author’s name.
- References to publications within the text should be as follows: (Zsizsek, 2002: 26), (Encyclopaedia of Philosophy, 1983: 220), (Zsizsek, 2008a: 26), (Zsizsek, 2008b: 75). There must be a strict one-to-one correspondence between the names and years in the text and those in the list of references.
- Footnotes should be kept to a minimum and indicated by consecutive superscript numbers. Information about the author should include: author name, honorary or other degree(s) (if any); affiliation. Provide also the full postal address, including the country name, e-mail address and, if available, phone numbers (with country and area code). Contact details must be kept up to date by the corresponding author.
- The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions. The abstract should not be less than 250 words.
- The abstract should also contain a short list of carefully chosen Keywords or content indicators (5-10 words).
- Acceptance of manuscripts is based on originality and importance to the field as assessed by the Editors. Manuscripts are reviewed by the Editorial Board with ad hoc assistance of external reviewers (blind peer review). Publication decisions are made by the Editorial Board. Based on editorial judgment, some submissions are rejected initially without external review.
The journal provides publishing of articles for free as well as access to issues of journal.
Ukrainian Policymaker considers for publication the articles on conditions that the articles are your own original works and are not copies of any other previously published works, including your own previously published work. The article has been given only for Ukrainian Policymaker. The article should not be under consideration or peer-review or accepted for publication elsewhere.
All articles should be presented in accordance with the journal’s publication guidelines. Articles not adhering strictly to journal guidelines will be returned to authors without scientific evaluation within a month. Submitted articles adhering to the journal’s guidelines are reviewed by the Chief Editor or the Editor, who will assign them to reviewers. The articles that are published in Ukrainian Policymaker follow a double blind reviewing procedure.
The article does not contain anything that is disrespectful, demeaning, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal. The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trademarks, and so forth in the publication, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations.
Please note that Ukrainian Policymaker uses text-matching software UNPLAG and some web-services to check your articles for plagiarism. By submitting your articles to the journal, you agree that your articles are checked for originality and have to undergo the peer-review and publication procedures. If the reviewers suspect.